B. G. Sloan right here. Well, I did it the drawn out, hard, irritating and expensive method. I really didn’t waste many thousands of dollars as some do, but I did my share. Maybe you can do it better. I have just recently arrived at where I am excited about checking my accounts for affiliate sales every day and to check out exactly what my websites have made. And no, I’m not getting rich….yet! I really haven’t been doing this a long enough time for the huge dollars. But I’ve been an internet marketer just long enough to start making some fun extra money on the side and can really see the potential for a whole lots more now that I have begun to learn. So, I’ve gotten going well, but in one respect, I’m still taking baby steps.
But, if you have an interest in making money on the web, I want to talk about some baby steps where I stumbled and actually made no money for such a long time. Maybe a little something I will say here can assist you in online marketing. Here a few things.
1. You can be successful online, but it probably will not happen by be next Friday. I have never discovered an easy money, cookie cutter, get the cash in extremely quickly strategy. Some people claim it’s out there somewhere, but I have never located it. Don’t get me wrong, once you get some sites ranked and they become good product sites, at that point those websites can create you some fairly easy income with not so much effort. It just takes a lot of work to get your business to that point.
2. Study and find a couple of really good teachers. Oh my goodness.. there is no shortage of internet marketing gurus available. And unless you’ve got a really good friend, most people will not teach you free of charge. And, my opinion is that you should locate people who have been successful by marketing items that are outside the internet marketing niche. There are too many folks seeking to offer the next get rich fast marketing strategy that you should probably avoid. However, there really ARE some good teachers out there. You just need to do your due diligence and research to find a good one. I went through way too much junk, and I mean junk, before I identified a team of folks (who for a reasonable fee) helped me get going.
3. Focus. In the excitement of a new venture I bought so many junky products that I didn’t even have time to pay attention to whether or not the product would even work. I would see the next amazing promotion and marketing method to come around and jump into it before I really gave some of the other products a chance. But, bottom line, focus on one or two really good techniques, internet marketing experts (after you’ve vetted them), and stay with those plans for a while to seek if it is a successful srategy. You WILL learn something, even if you don’t initially find what you need to start with.
4. Get instruction on the fundamentals. I see quite a few of the online marketing teachers try to teach newbies stuff that they really don’t even have to know yet. They are teaching a beginner some tips and methods that they won’t need for perhaps months, and if you start working on some of that stuff, you’re wasting time that you should be devoting to the basics to put together a good solid online business. Have you found out how to construct a basic, straightforward website? It’s not that hard. Do you grasp what affiliate marketing is, or Google Adsense, or even an ecommerce site? Do you know how to do keyword research and the basics of getting ranked in Google? I understood some essentials of keyword research, but my lack of sufficient knowledge about that actually slowed me down. Do you know how to pick out a niche that you can look into and potentially find a spot in there where you will be able to compete with the present competition and have a probability to make some cash? How about social media and how those things come into play. Or, can you create articles, or do you have enough cash to use outsourcing for some of the writing you will need. Or will you use the pay per click method of advertising.
Those certainly appear to be basic things, but when I started I was just getting bits and pieces from all kinds of different online marketers just wanting to make money on the newest internet marketing product or service of the day, and typically the product of the day is specific to one topic and it takes a long time bouncing around from marketer to marketer to learn a full enough range of essential fundamentals to put together a workable plan.
5. Discover something from virtually every product line or venture. Unfortunately, you will probably buy products that eventually teach you what doesn’t work. However, as I stated earlier, there are some good marketers and instructors available who know that they will not keep customers for long if they aren’t instructing them well and offering them value. The primary part-time funds that I’m really excited about making right now came from one simple idea from one single online video of a very notable internet marketer. I happen to believe that several of the things that this particular marketer teaches are not that effective, but much of it is exceptionally good, and I profited from one really great idea from him and ran with it. And when you start getting some website traffic to your site and start making a little cash, your plans start coming together. Who knows if I will ever do something like this as full time employment? But even if I don’t, I take pleasure in generating some part time earnings in something I definitely enjoy. If you are a novice or a potential newbie online marketer I hope that a few of my thoughts have encouraged you!
Catch Dema McCrae’s starting point into money making online with his Bring The Fresh Review.
I hope that you enjoyed reading this article.
To learn the skills necessary to market yourself and any business opportunity, check out the system that I use to explode my opportunities, namely Mentoring for Free here.
You can learn all of the Insider secrets to start part-time at home, build a good income, quit your job, and gain financial independence with this Success in 10 Steps FREE E-Book here.
Additionally, you can generate immediate income daily straight into your bank account and you get to keep 100% of it! You get a blogging platform with an Alexa ranking below 2,000, marketing training from top earners, a highly converting sales funnel – AND 100% commissions! This stands on its own or you can use it to build your primary business. You don’t have to set-up websites or Blogs, or even do any selling…they do it all for you! You can join the fastest growing and most unique business on the internet today! Go here now, Empower Network and get Empowered with 100% commissions!
Reginald Liggins is an internet marketing trainer and coach who resides outside of Portland in Beaverton, Oregon.
Reginald can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
*IMPORTANT: Your free training will be sent to the email address you provide, so please double-check it for accuracy.
SECURE & CONFIDENTIAL: We respect your email privacy. We Hate Spam Too! Any email you receive comes with an ‘unsubscribe’ link.